Author Topic: My New Years Eve 2018/2019  (Read 331 times)

Offline JayDee2

• Full Addict
  • Pyromaniac
    • shell caliber 5"
My New Years Eve 2018/2019
« on: March 06, 2019, 06:59:02 PM »
The weather was perfect. The tide was perfect for a beach display. I had a venue/people who love "personal" fireworks on NYE at their party.  And I had many shells "in stock"  from a build I did with Leedrill and Jessoman a couple of years ago.  Most already were fitted with their lift charges and my own design E Matches.  Took no more than day to get everything completed and checked out.

Unfortunately the quality of the video is crap. This is from one of the party goers on their mobile phone.  I had intended to organise something better myself but it never eventuated.  Shame really because it actually looked a huge amount better than in this video which is all fuzzy and washed out.  The colours and effects were really good I thought.  Probably one of my best efforts ever.  Seems the party goers enjoyed it - that's always good.

Used 3, 4 and 5 inch shells. All worked perfectly including my recently reworked Chinese wireless firing system which had given me problems last year with signal strength,  but now reckon I've probably got 1 Km range after I ripped out their crappy Chinese RF transmitter/receiver modules and installed a proper AUS made commercial quality RF comms system.   
The weather was perfect. The tide was perfect for a beach display. I had a venue/people who love "personal" fireworks on NYE at their party.  And I had many shells "in stock"  from a build I did with Leedrill and Jessoman a couple of years ago.  Most already were fitted with their lift charges and my own design E Matches.  Took no more than day to get everything completed and checked out.

Unfortunately the quality of the video is crap. This is from one of the party goers on their mobile phone.  I had intended to organise something better myself but it never eventuated.  Shame really because it actually looked a huge amount better than in this video which is all fuzzy and washed out.  The colours and effects were really good I thought.  Probably one of my best efforts ever.  Seems the party goers enjoyed it - that's always good.

Used 3, 4 and 5 inch shells. All worked perfectly including my recently reworked Chinese wireless firing system which had given me problems last year with signal strength,  but now reckon I've probably got 1 Km range after I ripped out their crappy Chinese RF transmitter/receiver modules and installed a proper AUS made commercial quality RF comms system

https://www.youtu.be/T5TIZrKk4Eo
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:04:03 PM by Astroboy »