Author Topic: Wolter Pyro Tools Appreciation Post  (Read 522 times)

Offline Falcon

• Full Addict
  • Pyromaniac
  • I only use Gunpowder, the one and only!
    • shell caliber 3"
Wolter Pyro Tools Appreciation Post
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »
I thought it would be a good idea for me to express my appreciation for the outstanding service that Wolter Pyro Tools have gone to in my latest purchase. In my latest order they have once again, exceeded all expectations and would now easily classify as the best internet based service I have ever received!

I expressed that if they had to use a larger size shipping box to send my order, then if I could get Hobby Horse to send down some tubes to fill the empty space. As it turned out Wolter had them in stock, cut them to size and stuffed my box full of them and got it in the mail that day! Of course the tubes will be replaced now I know how many they filled the box with.
I couldn't believed it when they told me what they did so I had to write this post! ;D
Plus the order usually arrives as a birthday present! ;D

If you haven't yet experienced the Wolter Pyro Tools service, you can get it for yourself here: http://www.wolterpyrotools.com/
The tools are top quality and the service is outstanding!

Offline leedrill

• Full Addict
  • Pyromaniac
    • shell caliber 6"
Re: Wolter Pyro Tools Appreciation Post
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »
I will fully back up every word of that post falcon and glad you took the time to write it their service is next to none very impressed with the effort they go through and their packaging is the best I've ever received

Offline Bismuth

• Full Addict
  • Pyro Supremo
    • shell caliber <2''
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 08:56:21 AM »
I also vouch for Wolter Pyro Tools. There's no other place I'd rather go to, and they are very helpful and a pleasure to buy from.

Offline Mr_W

• Full Addict
  • Regular Pyro
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
The Uncle & Aunty and cousins (we all know if buying from them) are all good suppliers, i would go there (or Firesmith) both great suppliers, friendly and prompt.